If you or anyone in your household are unwell with any suspected Covid-19 symptoms prior to your lesson you must let us know as soon as possible, as your lesson cannot go ahead.
Cancellations for any reason other than Covid-19 will still be charged if less than 24 hours notice is given.
If we are unwell with any Covid-19 symptoms we will cancel the lesson.
We ask you to:
- Wear a face mask or face covering during your lesson, if this is an issue please let us know.
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds before your lesson.
- Wear clothing which minimises contact between your skin and the car seat. Short sleeves are acceptable.
- Provide hand sanitiser for you.
- Provide a limited number of masks if you don’t have your own.
- Wear a face shield or mask.
- When possible during lessons we will have windows open. We won’t use air conditioning unless absolutely necessary and if it is used we won’t set it to recirculate.
- Clean all the touch points of the car between lessons including steering wheel, door handles, and other controls.
- Allow more time between lessons so that we can clean the car. To make it easier to do this we will start and end lessons as near to home as reasonably possible.
We will review these safety measures as government guidelines are updated and notify our pupils of any changes to our procedures.
We won’t be using appointment cards – we will text you your appointment confirmation instead.